(updated March 14, 2017)
This club is open to 5th and 6th-grade students who enjoy playing new and classic board games. The focus is on playing and having fun with others, not on winning. The Game Club meets after school on Mondays from 3:00 p.m.-4:10 p.m. in Room 205.
- The Spring Session will begin April 3, 2017, and will end May 8, 2017.
- Mr. Beno serves as the faculty sponsor.
- Registration will take place online through the RevTrak Webstore.
- Registration is limited to 24 students.
- There is a total cost of $30.00 per participant.
- The window to register opens at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 15, 2017, and closes when 24 students have registered.
- See our program flyer for details, including registration instructions.