Fun Run Club
In support of social emotional learning (SEL) and using fitness or physical activity, a “Fun Run Club” is forming (walkers are also welcome). The focus of this club is healthy exercise. It is not a competitive club, but is about meeting others, finding new people to sit with at lunch, and having fun with others (not on racing).
- This club is for any 5th through 8th-grade student who wants to run, walk, or chat and meet new people.
- Fun Run Club will meet on Thursdays from 3:00 – 4:15 p.m. beginning April 13th and ending on May 18th.
- The P.A.S.S. bus will be available.
- Students will meet in the cafeteria after school.
- Registration takes place online through the RevTrak Webstore and ends on April 10th or when the class size reaches 25.
- For complete details see page two of the flyer posted in the DW Virtual Backpack.
- There is a $25.00 program fee for this class.
Following this six-week club, there is an opportunity to participate in the District 103 PTO 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, May 20, 2017. For more details about registering for the 5K, visit https://runsignup.com/race/il/lincolnshire/d1035k.
For questions, please contact Mrs. Roulette in Room 131 or at email@example.com.