The Learning Fund Foundation sponsored D103's first Shark Tank event where over 50 students pitched their ideas and inventions to a panel of Sharks. These students participated in a 12-week course and went through the invention and entrepreneurship process before presenting their ideas to 'Sharks'.
The following students were named Shark Tank Finalists for these projects:
1. Fourth Graders Aiden Tan, Joseph Neela, and Aiden Guseynov showcased "PlayTime", a software program that allows kids to set up their own play dates.
2. Fifth Grader Aakash Ashok showcased "Gotcha – The Talking T-shirt", a T-shirt with QR codes to allow customizable messages.
3. Fourth Graders Rishi Mohan and Anuj Agrawal showcased "Forever Hanger", an extendible hanger that will fit infant and adult cloths.
4. Fourth Grader Tvisha Patet showcased "Wonders I never knew", a service to document and capture people's stories in personalized books.
5. Sixth Grader Eshaam Bhattad showcased "Note Tension", an organizer for musicians.
6. Fourth Graders Lilian She and Jessica Fang showcased "Pet Aid Heals Fur Friends' Pain in comfort", a band aid for our furry friends.