Welcome to the District 103 Summer School Webpage!
School District 103 will be offering Summer School courses at Daniel Wright Junior High for students currently in grades K-7.
Classes will be held from June 11 until July 3, 2018, and classes will meet Monday through Friday.
- Four periods will be offered, 8:30 a.m. - 12:05 p.m., with tuition at $80 per class (plus any materials fee).
- Registration options include the choice of three sessions as described below: Session A (Periods 1 & 2); Session B (Periods 3 & 4); or Session C (Periods 1 - 4).
|Choose A, B or C|
8:30 a.m.-9:20 p.m.
9:25 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
10:20 a.m.-11:10 a.m.
11:15 a.m.-12:05 p.m.
|Session A||Begin 8:30 a.m.||End at 10:15 a.m.|
|Session B||Begin 10:20 a.m.||End 12:05 p.m.|
|Session C||Begin 8:30 a.m.||End 12:05 p.m.|
- Optional bus transportation will also be offered for $150 per student as a round-trip:
- Transporting students from home to Summer School for Period 1, and
- Transporting students from Summer School to home after Period 4.
- Sorry, we are unable to prorate for "one-way only service" or to provide a discount for "multiple students per family."
- Registration for Summer School and optional transportation will be announced soon.
Extended School Year (ESY) and English Language (EL) summer programs will also be offered to students who qualify. Stay tuned for more information coming soon from your child’s teacher.